Though Jessica Alba is now a new mother, she has always been seen by critics as one of the sexiest and most stylish celebrities in Hollywood. She particularly loves filling her closets with shoes for every occasion. She has pairs and pairs of shoes from designers like Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Prada and even Steve Madden. Like most women, Jessica Alba has a flair for making sure that her feet would always be ready for whatever she goes through. Here are a couple of things that would help you out in choosing shoes that your feet would love.
1. Shop at the end of your day. This is to make sure that you get the best fit for your feet because a lot of us have feet that tend to swell during late afternoons or early evenings.
2. Try on different shoe sizes and styles. This is to make sure that you found the perfect pair of shoes that is comfortable and stylish. Make your every penny well spent.
3. Comfort over Style. This is to make sure that you would not end up with distorted muscles, blisters, knee injuries and back problems. Shoes need to be comfortable otherwise, you would not be able to have fun.
4. Choose a neutral color. This is so that you can mix and match your shoes with any given outfit and you would get your money?s worth.
5. Buy at discounted rates and prices. This would entail you to get two shoes at the price of one.