2010年7月18日星期日

How should a Christian Louboutin baoyang








A few months ago, I bought my first two pairs of proper leather Christian Louboutin pumps online, one is high heels, the other one is mini-heels. They really cost me much money, and I love them very much. They are nice and comfortable. Since then, I have been struggling to find reading material about how to care for leather shoes. I read much before I wear Christian Louboutin leather shoes. I think I am a lucky gay. Many women are clueless about taking care of their shoes.
Women had to pay more attention to take care of shoes than men, because men have traditionally been taught to get sturdier, more durable shoes that require regular maintenance. We can image that a gentle man read a newspaper, and get his shoes shined on the way to work. It is nearly impossible to image a woman to do this. We should wear different shoes per day, take three or more pair of shoes, and take turns. It is a good thing that never wears the same pair two days in a row. We can run a "full cycle" of seasonally appropriate shoes before going back to wear a pair.
Cedar shoe-tree is good for keeping the leather nicely stretched and prevented unsightly creases. You can buy them from local stores, and they have a kind of special aroma.
It is very cold in the winter. Many people like to put their feet on the wall of oven, and it is intelligent to put Christian Louboutin high heels on the wall of oven.
The Christian Louboutin shoes cost us so much, and we had to take care of them. Christian Louboutin leather shoes can take care of our feet either.

没有评论:

发表评论