2010年7月28日星期三

Christian Louboutin: Armony Spats Ankle Boots


Christian Louboutin Pump Unfortunately for my shoe-collection, but not so much for my budget, I missed the opportunity to buy them. Which, honestly, it’s better that way. These pumps Spatt was one of those styles that I loved to watch, but I could never quite imagine how you could use in real life. Although, with the resurgence of leggings and skinny, maybe not so impractical after all. But this shows that even a shoe-dog like me, practicality occasionally win against my instinct, “Oh, look, a shiny!” Purchasing trends.
In a crooked little luck, the newest incarnation of footwear Spatt is so far from my reach to be no threat to my ongoing efforts to maintain a healthy budget. Ignore them, in my case, as a mere diversion Sunday … This is not to say that it will work out for someone who not only looks good in skinny jeans and pants mentioned (not me – at least not in my present body), but also less budgetary constraints as I am / will continue for the next year or so.

没有评论:

发表评论