2010年11月1日星期一

Sentence enjoys popular support

1. Shakespeare said: no matter how good things are lost in the day. And then have forgotten the deep memory of the day. To love people, but also to flee the day. The sweetest dream has regained consciousness a day. The waiver will not stay. The treasure will never let go, can not be friends after breaking up, because the two sides hurt! Enemy can not do, because loving each had 2. Jimmy said: When you love me, I do not like you, when you love me, I love you, when you leave me, I fell in love with you, you go too fast, or I You can not keep up the pace, we miss the Noah's Ark, missed the Titanic, missed all the thrills and non-adventure, we will continue to be missed. I do not know where it comes from my loneliness, but I really feel lonely. You lonely, lonely world, everyone, but everyone is different it lonely. 3. Liu Xinwu said: Do not expect, sparrows fly very high. Height of the sky, it is the eagle territory. Sparrow straighten his place if it still will be very happy! 4. Yi Shu wrote: The biggest mistake committed by people daily, is too polite to strangers, but people are too harsh for intimacy, come to change this bad habit peacefully. 5. Guo said: I finally found his vision too simple Man, I never think about how the mask is a face below, I always come directly to the face masks as a treat, but forget the smiling face under the mask are often a face with tears .. 6. Liu Xinwu wrote: I'm sorry is a sincere, it does not matter is a kind of grace. If you paid a sincere, but not grace, it only shows the ignorance of each other and vulgar! 7. Han says: No matter how tired she sees on when they are hard to re-insurance hundred and fifty to two leather face when he is 8. Baby Anne said: When a woman looking at the sky, she did not want to find anything. She was just lonely. 9. Meet the ordinary, said: fate, like a book. Inadvertently turn the fairy tale read too seriously miss again tears. "10. Zhang Xiaoxian said: love, has always been a thousand things and turns back. Not have been abandoned, have not been hurt, how to understand love? 11. Yi Shu said: no matter how a person could be forgiven an excuse not always fall , and more no one loves, the more we love ourselves. 12. Liu Xinwu said: its favor, than to arm themselves; their escape from the reality of life than laughter; its hear the wind listen to the rain, it is better to attack head! 13. Zhang said: married to a red rose, over time, becomes a wall of red roses touch of mosquito blood, white roses, or "Moonlight"; married white roses, white rose is a grain of rice scum clothes, red or chest mole on a cinnabar. 14. San Mao said: A friend of good, a little more than two friends, three friends for a bit too much. aficionados, and to have a great, not too much, if it is not, also has its own, treat yourself, get along with ourselves, but also a friend of ... 15. snow Little Zen said: I think that one day, I would completely love to forget, forget you, but suddenly one day I heard an old song, my tears came down, because this song, we were heard. 16. Guo Ao, said: We always smile at practice, and finally become afraid to cry. 17. Sanmao said: Do not be afraid to refuse to others, for good reason if they. When a person is opening the request, his heart simply prepared two answers. So, give him the answer to any one of them, are expected in the . 18. Tsz color XQ says: man cry, because he really love ~ woman cry, because she really gave up ~. "19. Yuen Yi said: the ability to tell the wronged, can not be wronged; to take away the love, it is not love. 20. Zhang said: Love did not complex, but three words come and go, not I love you, I hate you, that is, come on, how are you, sorry. 21. Ma said: Think about thousands of road at night, wake in the morning to go the same route. 22. Raoxue Man said: The world has deceived me, I have to give fight back, I will not let go of any little bit of my own happiness, even if the price is falling from hell, and I die for it. 23. Guo Ao said: Everyone always hidden in a lifetime, mind, maybe this person will never know, though, this person can always be replaced by whom. And that person is like a never healing scars, no matter what time, as long as was mentioned, or gently touched, it will dull. 24. GARVEN said: words are said, the fart is the crew, and talk and fart like all in one breath it. 25. San Mao said: some people love, just a "mood at the time." If the person was wrong to love this feeling as long-term, is itself naive. 26. Zhang Xiaoxian said: If you can not forget him, do not forget the good. Really forget that it was not hard. 27. People of non-vegetation, said: Another ugly people can get married, then the United States who will be single! 28. Zhang said: Because loved, so compassionate; as to understand, so tolerant.Christian Louboutin Flats

没有评论:

发表评论