2010年11月5日星期五

Dream of you

Lowe was about to go out, got a call: "Lowe ah, I'm Lee Tai Yang. Well, I'll be right back." Lowe thought: and Li Tai Yang for so many years without contact, and he had just promoted, could there be ... ... the doorbell rang door opened, and inserted into an unkempt head, a black plastic bag, "tom" to on the floor. Lowe said: "It sets yang, ah, come in, please." The couch, Lowe Diyan to Li Tai Yang. Yang Li sets out one, collected in the nose and smell, said: "Rottweilers, you fared well ah." "I heard you were coming, specifically to the supermarket to buy." Rottweiler with a lighter to his cigarette. Hee hee Lee Tai Yang smile, put down the smoke, said: "So why spend money? I had quit, the thing costs money." Lowe said: "Then eat fruit bar." Lee Tai Yang also rude, grasping an apple, while Looking around the house eating side, said: "This house is enough for your style ah." Lowe said: "I was 'negative Weng' an, and now also has a monthly mortgage it." Li, Taiwan, Yang said: "You are white-collar husband and wife class, it was easy money, bonds are also fast. which, like us, eat, fed, do not get sick, the children go to school, on the up shop on the last. "Lowe thought, this looks like the opening to borrow money it. He said: "Yes ah, now, no one alive is not easy." Li, Taiwan, Yang said: "You really are in fortunate. I play small to know, you live in the future than I amount to anything." Lowe said : "Shucks, is mixed with food that eat." Yang Li, Taiwan, Stern said: "You say not right, people should be content, right?" She then jokes: "You can not make mistakes ah." Two people chatting about childhood thing, talking about childhood neighbor who is divorced, who had gone abroad, who is then a foul temper, a quick chat to noon, Yang Li, Taiwan, or did not say the purpose of him. Lowe said: "Tai Yang, outside the restaurant we went to eat, drink and chat." Li, Taiwan, Yang said: "This must not eat, and I promised my wife to go home to eat," still continue to have the topic. Lowe has been no mention to see him get down to business, and no means to go, expect to have a meeting the afternoon, and I am sorry to press, and my heart in it some uneasiness, thinking may be embarrassed to own Tai Yang Li, proposed, they say : "Tai Yang, you are still a street vendor it? than to find a regular job, what to do security, income is also stronger than that ah." Yang Li, Taiwan, said: "I do not like to do security, I thought I'd rent a facade This rush is better than being chased came strong. "Lowe said:" Urban Management Team of the people I'd know, you have any trouble in the future, I can help. "Yang Li, Taiwan, Lowe patted the shoulder and said:" Brother, have you these words, that I miss you not white. ten years, ah, you're still so warm heart. well, I am happy, so happy ah. "said as he stood up. Lowe said: "dined longer follow." "A wife at home waiting for me. Well, I went ah." Listening to Tai Yang Li, "Tong Tong" footsteps all the way down, Lowe looked down at the floor black bag, opened it, saw that it was his childhood favorite of roe dry. Lowe did not know a good spade, suddenly feel special custom. Stairs, came the "tom tom" footsteps,Christian Louboutin Pumps like Taiwan, Yang Li. Lowe would like: Maybe he did not have the courage to say to punch the bag, dried fish roe, Han asked whether he mentioned that he must find a way. Open the door, it really was Lee Tai Yang, embarrassing his face is shiny beads of sweat. He said shyly: "You This area like a maze, I always found going around the door." Lowe said, "Look at my carelessness, you should go with you downstairs." Then, he and Lee Tai Yang down the stairs. Went downstairs, Yang Li, Taiwan to open a bike lock, car and Li Yang Taiwan general ash does not slip fall Chentou dirt surface. Lowe asks: "You came here by bike?" He knows Tai Yang Li, living in the West, and since his bike here, at least an hour. Li, Taiwan, Yang said: "Yes ah, used to ride." Lowe said: "Tai Yang, have you got problems just opening, I can be sure to help you." Yang Li, Taiwan, said: "Nothing matters, wanted to see you. "Lowe said:" For years we have not contacted you today, something will come. You just say, do not open my mouth. "Yang Li, Taiwan, see Lowe, it seems made up his mind:" I say do not be angry. "See Lowe nodded, Li Tai Yang said:" I had a dream last night, dream of you very ill, and many people around you cry. This woke up, I was on the sixes and sevens, and even do not want to spread the put out. know you Hunde Hao, I do not want to disturb you. can it get on my sick dreams, even my wife is urging me to look at you and see you look so good, I feel relieved. Alas, the dream chant , my people really superstitious. "Rottweiler's eyes red, he hugged Lee Tai Yang, said:" brother. "Christian Louboutin Boots

没有评论:

发表评论