2010年10月29日星期五

Some useful English

I am always punctual

;Don’t be so modest

I am flattered

I am on your side

it depends

It is up in the air

That is the latest fashion.

He always talks big.

So far so good

Let’s get to the point

For the old time sake.

;Let’s forgive and forget.

Knock it off

A close call.

Neck and neck.

It is cool

It is neat

It is righteous

Righteous

That will be the day.

I am having a swell time.

If I were in your shoes…

It is out of the question.

He passed out.

Not a sound was heard

Don’t panic.

It is a lot of junks.

Over my dead body!

I decline!I got a big kick out of it.

Don’t try to brainwash me.

Don’t chicken out,Be a man.

You can count on us.


His words carry a lot of weight

My mouth is watering.

Don’t dream away your time

Cheer up

You are a chicken

It is nothing to be surprised about

What a good deal!

In a word,I am tired of everything

You asked for it

God helps those who he1p themselves

You set me up!

The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself

Misfortune might be a blessing in disguise

I don’t think much of the movie

;Fasten your seat belt

I have a nice sum of money put away

Don’t trust to chance

I just keep my head above water

I have the right to know

He stands out in the crowd.

He may show up soon.

you can eat and drink your fill.

I sobbed sadly.

Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours.

The movie is going over big everywhere in China

Money is not everything.There′s Mastercard and Visa

Beyond all questions you are right

Clothes make the man

Opportunity knocks but once.

He lacks courage.

I′m not good at speaking off the cuff

One of these years

Shake a leg, or you′ll miss it.

I′ve had it with him.

His performance of LI BAI is top-notch.

I′ll buy it.

I share your enthusiasm

Could you fill in for him?

The explanation made no sense.

It′s on me this time.

I just do it by rule of thumb

I fast a day every week.

It′s full of hot air.

He always goofs off.

I am up to my ears in work.

It′s on the house.

You should give him a piece of your mind

green hand

Can you give me a lift?

I am an exam jitter

Let′s go Dutch.

This is in way over my head.

Who but he would do such a thing?

Wishful thinking

Christian Louboutin Boots

His argument doesn′t hold water.

I have a runny nose

Great minds think alike

Being criticized is awful

One should love animals. They are so tasty.

I′m glad I kept my fingers crossed.

He is an operator.

Don′t get on my nerves!

Let′s find a happy medium.

Christian Louboutin Pumps

It really turns me on.

I think you’ve put your finger on it

Painting the town red

You′ve jumped on the bandwagon.

I′m really in a bind.

They′re selling like hot cakes

You′re laying it on thick.

The price makes my hair stand on end.

He is now in the soup.

I′m on the WAGON

This is beyond comparison.

Tom always gets cold feet.

Christian louboutin Black

Get over yourself. ;

I′m fed up.

I′ll see to it

He got under the boss′s skin.

Don′t go to pieces

I′ll stand on my own two feet.

I′ll try to smooth things over.

Still water runs deep

It is a hard nut to crack.

I′m mad about Bruce Lee.

Get out of my face.

You piss me off.

you have given it your best shot,anyway!

Cut it out.

You′ve gone too far!

I can′t take it anymore.

Don′t nag me!

I guess so!

That′s the stupidest thing I′ve ever heard!

Don’t give me a song and dance!

I’ll put everything in black and white!

I know Jerry puts her down

Tom is nobody’s fool!

He is a fast talker.

That will be the day.

Give me a break!

Don’t give me a hard time!

I have a sweet tooth.

I don’t like splitting hairs.

Don’t sell yourself short

Try to have a mind of your own

It slipped my mind.

You have my word.

It’s a hit.

Everything would have all right if you hadn’t said that

That’s always the case.

You’ve got a point there.

You’d better wise up.

It’s up to you.

Suit me fine!
He always talks big

She had a bad cold.

My treat.

a knock out;a short fuse;Watch out!
Patience is a mark of confidence.


You owe me one.

As soon as possible!

Patience is a mark of confidence

once in a blue moon

;two left feet

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

Early rising makes for good health.

It rained at intervals this month.

This movie is realistic.I don’t care for it very much.

A day is a miniature of eternity.(Emerson)

Your future depends on your dreams.So go to sleep.

Maybe I could run some errands for you.

没有评论:

发表评论