2010年11月22日星期一

I ever loved you

Actually, I think I was always a rational person, always all very can control your temper. Though sometimes people cannot decide their thoughts. Such as now...
I've been trying to love a person. One is sufficient. "your hand, and son harmonic old." beautiful fable is you tell me, so I am very not easy to fall in love with you later, why do you want to leave?
Friend is a lifetime. If early know today of this result. I guess I will be your good friend, your best friend. But not you once lover. Please forgive me. I can't you as my friend. In our break-up. Really. You should know that such a few words: "if really loved, it cannot be friends." each one night, every night like night. Past panning staged, missing bit by bit, finally, condensed into a single again finally orbiting a glittering and translucent tears. You don't love.Christian Louboutin
Someone said, "be loved is happiness, love is painful." It happened that is so many people prefer to love rather than to be loved. Like me, as you!
We are two too similar, my sad is very sad. But not a bit method can save you. From hand to break up. Seemingly is a very simple process. But you know it or not, this simple process is the only love in my life.
To the last. I finally found: originally I is a not suitable for love. And you, finally also will have your new life. So I said I bless you! True. Bless you!Christian Louboutin Boots
Broke up. No other to beg. Love is love. Romantic love in addition to both you and I can't solve the problem. Beautiful feelings is never forget things.
Ear again came together we listen to a long time of those old songs, my side without you. The window is our familiar moonlight, but also not gentleness, and for me, without you also have themselves.Fall is unfounded. Terrible is one doesn't want to fall will involuntarily destruction, depression. True. Sorrow is addictive poison. As I love you is also unable to forget the fact. Christian Louboutin Pumps
Love, sometimes means harm. And I, again and again unbearable to sorrow. Once the honey gentleness will air-dry, fade. I this you don't love people are just the same.
All let it die with the breeze! Broke up. Remember. I this you don't love of people had very deep love you...

没有评论:

发表评论