2010年11月11日星期四

The first snow

Girl called BaiJie, after graduation from the university, opened the shop. Six months ago, early spring night, she played Yang, want to go home quickly drink mother's a bowl of soup, but in the corner of the street saw huddled boy. The boy lying on the ground, constantly shake, begin BaiJie thought he had too much to drink wine, walked past. But, and a bit not rest assured, turned around, shouted two sound, there are several passers-by wai over. Boy speak incoherence, someone called the police, BaiJie with police took the boy to the hospital. Doctors say boys are a bad cold, and he is retarded.
Things get here, BaiJieBen can continue to lead her quiet life, but, I do not know how, she always not put those trust of look in the eyes. She turn to move, the boy suddenly call: elder sister, I want a drink.
From that day on, BaiJie took the boy, he said he called blessed treasure, BaiJie will call him blessed treasure. I and BaiJie spoke, blessing treasure kept turn to look at us, meet my eye, he will softly smile. My eyes some moist, BaiJie like me, a good sister. No, she would be better than mine, because, she faced no blood relations retarded children.
Looking for days, with quartered lines fill my eyes BaiJie "one meter sunshine" become my foothold. Into the shop, see f treasure, I'll be at ease. The day was cold, TianTian should wear sweaters, I would have bought orange sweater gave blessing treasure. F treasure dian was delighted to wear, blunt I smile. Then follow behind me ask little child's question. I say, he asked again a "then?" Suddenly, I think I talk to me is TianTian.
The first snow, I went to BaiJie there. A door, BaiJie from beside the stove stood up, red eyes, blessing treasure lying in bed, not like to see me, as times joy.
I asked BaiJie how, BaiJie concerning f treasure said: he caught a cold, but would not go extinct intravenous fluids! I this is figure? I tomorrow he sent him to an orphanage.
Blessing of treasure body a smoke a smoke, see is crying. I sat with him, to say with him: tell elder sister, why not injections?
F treasure said: sister have no money!
BaiJie said: money.is need not your tube, you little let me fuck snacks will do. Words say with me with quartered lines fill my eyes the same.
From my pocket and prepared 2000 yuan BaiJie, pass BaiJie anyway refused to answer. I said: it is not for you, but for my family, I TianTian on this blessing treasure, hoping someone will be there for blessing treasure like you and me on this TianTian good

没有评论:

发表评论