2010年10月5日星期二

Don't call me "mode" I know who you are

http://www.christianlouboutin-pumps.net/






The youth, the leap up is red, the Angelababy popularity
Please don't call me "mode."
Love, love, love pink bud silk, love, love 007 high-heeled shoes, love, the Eiffel Tower in Paris pettish, love is not what I love design, mould ", not "the" who ", my girlfriend is Angelababy, I was YangYing, I like you, I only represent myself.
Angelababy? Not everyone has the courage to stand up for themselves a name. But in front of the girls in this name is called YangYing - or woman, but real capital.
Who let her have a 21 years old, and a quarter of German descent, invincible fresh faces, as just molding mango pudding, stretch and dye-in-the-wood, glittering and translucent get rid of youth.
When the mainland many just heard her legend, in Japan, the media has awarded the "Hong Kong for her goddess" and "god" title; male curtilage In Hong Kong, people called her "beautiful world goddess", And in everything on the Internet, praising her fan group is JiJiAiAi.
How does she do it? She would like someone asserted as red, Lin zhiling background, also to reverse models. In China, Japan, Taiwan and even she intends to capture the market orientation is different in Japan,Christian Louboutin Pumps show the card to smile, in Hong Kong and the big screen in a mirror, and is a parallel with numerous star. In mainland China, she is more many famous female model only after ten years will do, try the taste of stylist, early taste of her, and iT division b + ab brand cooperation of qiu dong costume design show just gonna.
The busy background, I saw a group of assessing endless mysterious black bud would hug her, we can, through bud she see more clearly?




Angelababy confessions
Despite what others say, I never know who you are in my heart, and what to do.
I never feel about the title of "goddess", what is the title to me, can't mean anything, no matter what others say, I never know who you are in my heart, and what to do.
I know about the intelligence and wisdom, clever is born, but wisdom is not born. Nothing is lifetime destined to belong to you. Each outstanding person must pay a lot. Loneliness is the best medicine, value oneself! About "mode" started, I think "mode" is the young model, is quite good. But since last year, a lot of "mode" album, wearing out to suit everyone out after the show that "mode" is very much, Lucy! So, I do not want people to call me.
About 15 years old is 15 years old when, in fact just the very simple, just about every month, just take a few magazines earn hundreds of money, money, and students will envy me. But now will have greater responsibility, to take care of my family. But compared with the 14th and 15th, I prefer the present life, very compact and not to waste time. I was very afraid waste of time, because the age is more and more big, the time is over, so blink to cherish every second. Maybe because I am soon started to work, understand the truth when I stay.
About 30 if really give me a time machine, I want to look at the age of 30, rather than go back to the past. Because I'm also looking forward to a later. I have a girlfriend about in Shanghai's girlfriend, grew up together, after becoming famous our relationship is no change. She will and I said, "hey, you help me take what come",Christian Louboutin but I will still get her darling. Rumours about cosmetic heaven gave me this face, I thank you very much. Although, the price is to say I was all have cosmetic, however, thank god. I think about the future of the 20 most on their career. Then May 30, begin to pay attention to household. Now, my future career, I love.
Article 8 Angelababy of warm "collar"
1. I am a girl, and appearance, the woman character of heart man.
2 photographers always said I was very sad eyes
3 in the road, immortal, drag exhaustion of body to go forward.
4 to hide hard tear! But I teel!
5. Thank those who revile me, at least you still focused on me?
6 sloth, like rust, consumes faster than labor wears. Industrious people refueling ah!
7. The book says "cheating, quality is bad; cheated, brains bad." I have good quality and brains.
8. No real victory after victory, only more pressure, therefore, I never go to compare, live happy, best, is to live in the most beautiful colors.

没有评论:

发表评论