2010年12月14日星期二

You happy, so I am happy

As a doctor, everyday and patients, see be used to deal with birth and death, has few things that I moved.
That day, I accepts a breast cancer patients, more than fifty, for the discovery of late, late due to illness, and lungs have transferred, surgery has no meaning. In my opinion, such patient money already largely useless, doctor in lifetime eat more drink be serious. My opinion has on the patient's husband clear, see that he is so sad and frustrated, he was the disappointment, look absolutely let I remorse.

Modern people in advocating patients have illness, I was right to consider how to explain and patients condition. The woman's husband walk to come in, incidentally also mask on the door. Man is respectful of appearance, a little fumble, he chewing me to say a lot of words. I finally came to understand, he asked me not to the seerity of illness told his wife, because she didn't know, only thinks is mammary gland grew on a small tumors, cut off was just fine.

It is strange, many patients' families all this requirement, they are afraid of sick people cannot afford losing the life confidence blow. In fact also is such, clinical, many cancer patient's death does not because disease itself degradation and development, but because of illness after know patients lose our confidence in life, so will accelerate the death of the patient.

I natural promised his request, also said to him surgery has not make much sense, he can save a sum of operation, can use this money to let his wife for something better, or enjoy some. I return to he suggested that I have a good friend in the travel agency, if he wanted to, he can take his wife go to Hong Kong for a visit, I can friends and I gave them the most preferential price.
To my amazement, he was firmly require surgical must do, but as long as the small tumor resection of mammary gland, he said he knew that to his wife's illness did not help, but can let his wife rest assured, let her think she really just got a little ill, and it's nothing serious. See that he loved his wife, he is resolute, I only have promised to arrange for them to surgery.

On the same day afternoon, I'm office, a face calm woman pushed the door and enter, is the female patients. I watch her once, she is really an ordinary woman, plain, and littele plain clothes very thin also is very old, from various aspects are a common saying somebody else's ordinary woman, surface can't see any charm, but I know her man loved her.

Her words small but very direct also very organized, this lets me know that she was a very rational woman. She meant to roughly three: first, she said she knew her illness, because she had long ago in the village when barefoot doctors, she has seen related books at home, they know they have that kind of bad disease, and have already very serious. Second, she told me not to actual condition tell her husband, she said she this lifetime is her taking care of him, old and didn't want him to be overly concerned. Third, she require surgical resection of her breast, but as long as the small tumors, going through the motions to comfort her husband, think that she really got only a little sick.Woman clear ground to say, I have stayed lived, I can't think of a couple in different time for me to do the same requirements.

At one time, and I thought she was deliberately to tempt unionizing to I understand disease. But soon I knew I was wrong, she is really know oneself after all what is wrong with you. I only use HaoYanHaoYu tell her actually her illness and didn't she imagined that serious, as long as finish operation can be recovered. But she quietly laughing interrupt me, she said, thank you, doctor, my illness, I know, I just want you to his secret.Christian Louboutin Boots

I was wondering how is good, the woman's husband push door came in and see a woman after a face of fear of appearance. A woman saw him, was the first to speak up: "you're right. You see, I just ask a doctor, the doctor said I, this is just a small fibroma, making small operation cut away was just fine, just like ten years ago my cousin long the same. She is now well!" A woman face bright smile, don't see any pretended to trace, the man was very happy look, "is well, operation cut away he would be okay, let's go, don't hold up doctors work." The woman went let a man helped walked out, face when go woman also specially return overdo to me say "thanks".

Two happy look as if really is she only had a little trouble, and not let people talk about the color change "cancer". At that moment, watching them two pieces of old but had a child and cherubic smile face, and they have slightly bent figure, I suddenly filled with touched, see be used to worldly born and death, I thought I had numbness, but at the moment I yet for the old couple had touched, for they arises feelings. I have to do something for them what impulse, but again I what can be done about it?

I listen to their advice, in fact I had no alternative, surgery is small, I just did what I can do.

Later, they quickly out of the hospital, the hospital, the husband came into my office, red face asking if I go to the Hong Kong tourist can really preferential many. He says he will take his wife to visit Hong Kong, see the neon of world, he said his wife follow him didn't enjoy what fu, he want to let her live can wonderful life, but a little money, please I help you can see some more favorable. Of course I obligatory, I find I that when guide friends gave him the most preferential price, and mine that friend along the way to their more care.Christian louboutin Black

Later I listen to the friend say, this old couple is he has seen the most loving couple old man, also be Hong Kong tour happiest couple. Finally, he gave me a videotape, is the old couple of Hong Kong tour, they say they're thank me, know I really care for them, were recorded designedly so as to let me know now they're happy.

When a friend of tell, my mind suddenly gushed out a word: are you happy, so I am happy.

没有评论:

发表评论