2010年12月6日星期一

Leaf's departure, is the pursuit of wind, tree keep

Trees:

Will call tree of reason, because I am good at aquarelle, likes painting tree, as time passes, my painting with lower straight-tempered tree represents my.

Three-year high school ever make few girls, a girl, I love her, but she didn't dare not chase, tardy beautiful face, no fair stature, without recourse to charm, another ordinary only girl. I like her, really really like her, like her pure, she forthright, her lovely, her frail.

Don't chase her reason, perhaps is subconscious mind think ordinary as she is not worthy of me, Maybe because I was afraid of together after, all approval. will disappear, Perhaps is afraid of a stranger's carted off to hurt her, Maybe think she will be my, don't have to rush to her and give up everything.

Finally this reason, let her accompanied me the three years, let she looked at me and other girls get three years, let her heartache for three years.

She wanted to be a good actor, but I was like a rigorous director. My girlfriend and second in the toilet kissing, she was caught, she embarrassed smiled. "Go on!" Then, the next day, she ran away with walnut as swollen eyes, I intentionally not to guess who let her crying into such, laugh at her day, she come before anyone after coming home, in classroom crying, she doesn't know to practise back to fetch things I, see her more than an hour. My first girlfriend, has been aimed at four, once they with her two quarreled and I know from her personality, but I won't go to drain or protect a girlfriend, she was I roar after a, stare blankly live, tears slipped, I ignore her tears, with your girl friend came out of the classroom, the next day, she still giggly and making fun of me, I knew she was sad, but she would not know my heart than her right now.
When I and finally a girlfriend, I ask her out to play and play a day, I said to her, "I have something to say to you." She said: "what a coincidence, I also have something to say to you." "I broke up with her." "He and I together." I know that "he" who is, he ran after she also awhile, is a quite lovely boy, lively and interesting, full of enthusiasm, after her catch noised abroad. I can't express oneself of heartache, only and smiling congratulates her, but when I returned home, in the heart of pain was too intense makes me unable to bear, like a stone of stiffened under pressure in my chest, I cannot breathe, want to shout loudly but call not to come out, tears unexpectedly slipped, I kept my face covered many times, burst into tears, I also looked at her for that would not admit that people face burst into tears.

Graduation ceremony, I found a message on cellphones, this is ten days ago, I kept my face covered from the burst into tears when, but I haven't gone drove past the machine.

"Leave leaf, because the wind pursuit, tree keep."

Leaf:

The senior high school, likes to collect leaves, why? Because I think, a leaf to leave it for long-term dependence on the tree, so brave!

Three-year high school, I and a boy very well, isn't that good men and women friends, is a good friend that is good, but, in into his first girlfriend, I learned a ought not to some feeling, jealous, in the heart of acid, not a lemon can be compared, it's like 100 single smelly acid lemon, acid to no, they only together two months, when they split up, I still have to conceal his heart intense joy, but a month later, he and another girl together.

I like him and also know he likes me, but why does he always don't chase me? Clearly like each other. Why not action? Whenever he hand over a girl friend, I'll heartache once again blow, let I couldn't help wondering, is on my side? Don't love me, why so kind to me? He told me of good, has not ordinary friends can do it. Be fond of one people, good sad, I can clearly know his be fond of, his habit, he only think about me, I guessing, does the difficult way want me this girl to open?

Nevertheless, I still want to beside him, concerned about him, accompany him, love him, may be a waiting behavior, waiting for his return to love me, just like every night until his phone, until his message, I know, even if he again favour, also can dial out some time for me. Such waiting, accompanied me the three years, waiting is tough, it is to give up, but until the moment, let a person the next day will continue to wait. Such torment, such agony, such happiness, this paradox, accompany me three years.

Until the third grade next semester, a senior high school boys like me, every day in the warm pursues, make me from the beginning of the rejected, gradually willing to move out some of my heart position to him. He is like a gentle and lasting wind, provocative I this piece of ramshackle leaves, and in the end, I found I don't stay a little place to this wind, I know this wind, will take me this piece of scarred leaves, to a happier place.

So I left the tree, the tree just smiled, no detains.

"Leave leaf, because the wind pursuit, tree keep."

Winds:

Because I like the girl called leaves, because she has a tree to her attachment tree, so I want to be a gust of wind, a burst of to caress her wind.
The first time I saw her, I went to grade is a month later, she was small sat beside the eyes stare at TongHe I stadium in the senior, every club time, she always sat there, a person, and friends, her eyes still stare at him, when he and girls attending playgroups! , her eyes weep, when he looked to her, her eyes with smile. See her become my habit, like she loves to see him.

One day she didn't come, my heart opening speaker at anxiety and upset, I cannot explain that kind of feeling, besides uneasy, or upset, and that senior unexpectedly aren't. I rushed to their classroom, hide in the outside and looked at senior scold her, her tears, and he walked away.

The next day, she still sits on the sidelines, looking at him, I walked over to her smile, take a note to her, she first surprised of looking at me, then laughed to accept it.

The next day, she took note appeared in front of me, and then leave.

"Leaf heart too heavy, the wind motionless."

"Not too heavy, and leaves the heart is simply do not want to leave the tree leaves." I return to give her this passage, she gradually will speak with me, accept my gift, answer my phone.

I know she likes not me, but I still have perseverance must let she likes me four months I had more than 20 times confession, every time she are displaced topic, but I still can't give up, I decided to people, I will give it after come!

Until don't know how many times, a confession of the mouth, although know she would say again to other things, but there is still some hope that she speaks the promise, have never thought she all don't talk. "what are you doing? How to don't talk?" I said to the microphone.Christian louboutin Black

"I was nodded." "Ah!?" I couldn't believe my ears. "I was nod!" She called out.

I dump calls, in a hurry, with a robe, the locomotive, rushed to their house doorbell and when she opened the door that flash, tightly around her.

没有评论:

发表评论