2010年9月2日星期四

Thailand's hotel


In Bangkok, Thailand, the morning of a hotel opening, a beautiful miss Thailand says hello to me with a smile: "early, Mr. Yu." "How do you know my name is more?" "Mr. Yu, we miss each layer of the shift to remember every guest room name." My heart is glad, and take the elevator to the first, the door opened, and a Thai young lady stood there, "early, Mr. Yu." "Ah, you also know my name, you also back the name, can?" Mr. Yu,Christian Louboutin "said you call it down." Originally they waist hanged interphone.
So she took me to eat breakfast, restaurant service personnel serving for me to call me, Mr. Yu, then to a heart of inventory, snacks, I asked very strange, "she is among the red?" I noticed a detail, the young lady to have a look, it is said that the red step backward beside it, "then what a black?" She came and looked, and said that black is a step back. This step back is to prevent her saliva will be spilled the dish.Christian Louboutin Pumps
When I leave, I check out after the credit card, and he gave me, then put me on the receipt to fold return envelopes, when I said, "thank you, sir. I hope the seventh to see you again." Seventh, that I see is the sixth.
Three years have passed, I haven't been to Thailand. One day I received a card, they found the hotel is sent, "dear Mr. Yu, three years ago, on April 16 after you left, we have to see you again, the company has the very next time after Thailand must come and see us." Below is to wish you a happy birthday. Original letter of that day is my birthday.

没有评论:

发表评论